Hi guys,
This is going to be a place for inspiration, a place of empowerment, a place where you can come to feel better. There are so many things in the world around us that can bring us down, but I am going to try and post something here everyday. Some days it will be something inspiring. Other days, it might be something funny, but either way it's going to be something that happy.
So I hope this becomes a sanctuary of sorts, and hopefully I can make you smile in the process!
Today, I leave you this thought. I choice the name of the blog, because I whole heartedly believe that life is what you make of it. If something is broken, fix it. If something is wrong, correct it. If your life is missing something, change it. You don't have to donate a million dollars to make a difference. Start today, leave a note for one of your friends. Tell them how awesome they are, and how privileged you to have them in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment